The staff was quick and responsive. They did a good job.
- (Review left on Facebook by Abelardo M.)
The business was honest and cost-effective.
- (Review left on Facebook by Jaasiel V.)
They were up front and honest about everything.
- (Review left on Facebook by Gabriel C.)
Half the price of another place I called.
- (Review left on Facebook by Gregory L.)
Staff members were excellent. They were very pleasant to greet me and treat me as a valued customer.
- (Review left on Facebook by Kantner S.)
Perfect job with providing service on his vehicle.
- (Review left on Facebook by Todd L.)
These guys are professional and get it done right the first time. Highly recommended.
- (Review left on Facebook by Justin G.)
The staff was able to figure out a problem that eluded others and fixed the issue in a timely manner.
- (Review left on Facebook by David G.)
The service was efficient and the staff was friendly.
- (Review left on Facebook by Jennifer N.)
Always save us money even if it's just a tune-up!
- (Review left on Facebook by Andrew O.)
Trustworthy and reliable guys. They never get it wrong.
- (Review left on Facebook by Anne F.)
I didn't have an appointment but they took me right in. They all very nice and did the job very quickly and the $$ was right.
- (Review left on Facebook by Karen L.)
My first visit was for the 1st annual 4x4 show at Dave &Wayne Auto Center. Very friendly. I liked the show and I hope it continues to grow! I’m looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
- (Review left on Facebook by Emilio C.)
They are the most trustworthy, talented, awesome mechanics in the area. Our family has been going to them since they opened in a little hole in the wall on Frankford St.
- (Review left on Facebook by Dave H.)
First off, I admit that I think many mechanics and shops deserve the negative perception applied to them by many people. I've had my share of being told that my car needed something which I'm sure that it did not, just to inflate the bill, and most people I know have had similar experiences. It's been especially frustrating when I've spent hundreds of dollars on 'repairs' that did nothing to fix the problem. I understand that some issues can be complicated to diagnose, but please don't just keep charging me money for items that may or not fix the problem. I just want to find a competent, honest mechanic who I know I can trust to not rip me off if they can't fix the problem.