It is our goal is to offer the best services available, at affordable prices, to get you back on the road in no time.
If you are looking for auto repair you can count on, look no further than Dave & Wayne Auto Center Bethlehem, PA! Since 1958 when we opened our shop doors we have been providing our area with comprehensive auto repair services that include general repairs & services, car & truck care, inspections, emissions, under-car services, brakes, tires, engine & transmission, engine maintenance, transmission services, heating, and cooling services, electrical services, electronic services, motorcycle repairs & services, miscellaneous services, and much more! At Dave & Wayne Auto Center our team is built of experts in the automotive industry, in which they are trained to work on both domestic and import vehicles no matter the make or model.
We assure you with our dedicated team, we will quote repairs and services for your vehicle at a price you can't find anywhere else! For the best options in automotive repair and service, you can trust Dave & Wayne Auto Center with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at (610) 867-8841 or send us an email.
When you have service and repairs performed at a TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE center, you're covered by a Worry-free Driving Nationwide Warranty. The Worry-free Driving Nationwide Warranty reaches across North America when you need it most providing vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs. TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE centers will protect your new car warranty and are committed to providing a successful and pleasant automotive service experience.
Our Warranty program covers most parts and labor for 24 months or 24,000 miles / 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first when traveling more than 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE repair facility.
In the event you need assistance on a warranty-related repair when traveling beyond 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original service facility, the warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty-related repair. Ask for complete warranty coverage information and details on your next service visit.
Contact the Worry-free Driving Warranty Administrator toll-free at (866) 588-0728 and select option 1 for warranty service when outside a 25 mile / 40-kilometer radius from the original servicing location and in need of repair service.
Contact your local TECH-NET PROFESSIONAL AUTO SERVICE center for warranty terms and service inside a 25 mile / 40-kilometer radius of the original service facility.
Today's cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past.
But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
- Do your homework before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and services.
- When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don't ignore its warning signals.
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
- Note when the problem occurs.
- Is it constant or periodic?
- When the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up?
- At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
- When did the problem first start?
- Once you are at our location, communicate your findings.
Be prepared to describe the symptoms.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Just as you would with your physician, tell us where it hurts and how long it's been that way, but let the technician diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- Stay involved...Ask questions.
Ask as many questions as you need. Do not be embarrassed to request lay definitions.
- Don't rush the technician to make an on-the-spot diagnosis. You may ask to be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and costs before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand all shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Leave a telephone number where you can be called.