Love these guys. Bill knew who I was the second time I ever walked in the place after not being there for 7/8 months. They shoot straight, I don't ever worry about getting taken advantage of. Their reputation says it all. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks.
- (Review left on Google by The Warren Salon.)
Really enjoyed doing business with David and Wayne. Honest, great service. Exceptional for all the years of service.
- (Review left on Google by Robert B.)
I was referred to this place by a mechanic at a Big Name/Competitor, basically, because his shop didn't have the capability to lift my Toyota Tundra 4X4 Truck. I was explaining to my coworker about how I text the Mechanic at DAVE & WAYNE after I drop my vehicle off in the morning and they inform me what needs to be done, how long it will take as well as text me when it's done. I can't always answer the phone, so texts are great and I can reply whenever I get a chance. Great group of knowledgeable and trustworthy individuals.
- (Review left on Google by Eric P.)
Sometimes it is EASY to see if your car or truck needs to come into our shop for professional repairs!
1. You see steam rising from the engine!
2. The Check Engine Light is on!
3. The engine starts, but there is an odor that is not right.
4. You hear grinding or thumping noises.
They always take great care of my family. My nana always takes her cars here and they take really good care of her. It's a place I can trust won't BS you. I feel comfortable with their services and feedback on our cars. Great business with amazing people.
- (Review left on Google by Kandace F.)
Got a nail in my tire while visiting family from out of state. The shop got me in and back on the road in under an hour. Excellent service and friendly!
- (Review left on Google by Stephanie M.)