Excellent service and place to take your car to Dave and Wayne’s.
- (Review left on Google by Sue A.)
Just as good as trusting your car to a dealer. Excellent service.
- (Review left on Google by Ulanda D.)
My husband and I have taken our vehicles to Dave and Wayne’s for many years. We have only had wonderful experiences. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and respectful. They have kept our vehicles, as well as our children’s vehicles in good running condition. Over the years, we have recommended them to friends and no one was ever disappointed. We have nothing but praise for their honest and high-quality service.
- (Review left on Google by Irene M.)
Love these guys. Bill knew who I was the second time I ever walked in the place after not being there for 7/8 months. They shoot straight, I don't ever worry about getting taken advantage of. Their reputation says it all. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks.
- (Review left on Google by The Warren Salon.)
Really enjoyed doing business with David and Wayne. Honest, great service. Exceptional for all the years of service.
- (Review left on Google by Robert B.)
I was referred to this place by a mechanic at a Big Name/Competitor, basically, because his shop didn't have the capability to lift my Toyota Tundra 4X4 Truck. I was explaining to my coworker about how I text the Mechanic at DAVE & WAYNE after I drop my vehicle off in the morning and they inform me what needs to be done, how long it will take as well as text me when it's done. I can't always answer the phone, so texts are great and I can reply whenever I get a chance. Great group of knowledgeable and trustworthy individuals.
- (Review left on Google by Eric P.)
Sometimes it is EASY to see if your car or truck needs to come into our shop for professional repairs!
1. You see steam rising from the engine!
2. The Check Engine Light is on!
3. The engine starts, but there is an odor that is not right.
4. You hear grinding or thumping noises.